Junior year has ended! Can't say that I am completely happy with my grades, but it was a good game. The days after semester ended were just hectic: wrapping things up at OCS, and then trying out the new place that I will be living at this summer. And also hanging out with classmates before I headed back to Jersey. The last two weeks have been lazy. Eating and sleeping as much as possible, and re-familiarizing myself with suburbia. I realized I missed driving around in a car with the radio going. I also realized that I've forgotten what fresh air smelled like. I walked outside my parent's home a few weeks back, and was met with an unfamiliar smell... the fresh scent of recently mowed grass and the lightness of clean air. Something that NYC is very much lacking in.
Now June is approaching, I'm heading back to my city life. With my internship coming up, I'm excited and anxious. Can't wait to get started, yet a little bit nervous about it all. Went shopping for a suit today, and got frustrated because the petite sizes were gone, or the suit jacket was weird looking, or the pants were too long. Day 2 of suit shopping tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ach, one can only take suburbia for so long though, you must admit..:-P
ReplyDelete