Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pandora

I've started using Pandora to stream music online. I created only one playlist: a Studying playlist with music ranging from John Mayer to T.I. Today I discovered a playlist that I did not create titled "Symphonic" Radio. All classical music.

A few cello songs came up in the cue. Just listened to one of the Bach suites. I realized its been a year since I picked up a cello. I really do miss playing it. I miss my old cello, the one that broke sophomore year. The way I feel about the cello is kind of like the way it sounds, a swelling bittersweet sound. If that makes any sense. haha.

Midst of studying for my last midterm of my undergrad career. Then 2 essays and 3 exams until I am completely free from undergrad. Craaaaaaaaazy. My head is spinning, time is going way too fast. Thanksgiving is over, and Christmas and New Years is right around the corner. I never really liked this time of the year, even though I do regard the Holidays as a very romantic time of the year. But I could never enjoy it fully because of school. I am going to make a point to set some time to the side, outside of my exams, to check out the holiday scene. Because I do have someone special I can experience it with. It would make this holiday season more special and meaningful than the past years.

Ok, back to studying. got to kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment